Monday, June 13, 2011

What I Love About You...

I love your imagination...


I had a lot of fun with your friend "Daygee" the other day, eating the stew and taco-burritos you made for us.

And it's always so intriguing to listen to one side of your in-depth phone conversations with "Daygee"


I love the silly songs you make up...


I'm pretty sure you were singing "I'm a pretty princess! Yes I am, yes I am!" when I took this photo :)

I love that you love to wear dresses. 
Every day.  Even to the park.


I love your obsession with "looking glasses"...


Anything with a hole in one end becomes a looking glass for you!

I love how you love to dance...



especially with your "dancing ribbons" (like Angelina)!

I love how you refuse to wear clothes to bed and kick off the sheets all night because you hate to be sweaty!


And I love how much you love your sister...


even though sometimes she doesn't really love to be loved!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...