Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Better late than never I guess...

I'm not sure what the proper time frame is for sending out birth announcements.  I received a birth announcement a few days ago from a good friend who's baby was born the same day as Emi Lou, so I think I'm probably a little late getting on this.  I kind of have an excuse though... I was waiting till after we got our pictures from Foto Fly to decide what picture to include with the announcement.

We're getting our photo cards from Shutterfly for the first time ever, because I got a $20 gift card in my goodie bag when I registered at Target.  Shutterfly has tons of cute designs and lots of cool fonts, and I love that you can use more than one font on your card!  Here's the card we're going with...

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

I ended up using one of the photos my friend Ginger took at her house when Emi Lou was about 2 weeks old.  Ginger has this big, west-facing window at her house that is just perfect for taking photos.  That's where we took my maternity photos, and that's where we took these too...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...