Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of Gigi that I took when she was 12 days old next to some pictures of Emi Lou at the same age. Sometimes I think they look a lot a like...
aside from the hair color and skin tone... what do you think?
They have a lot of the same mannerisms and both love to sleep with their hands up by their faces...
One thing is for sure... they both love each other!
Whenever Emi Lou cries, Gigi immediately comes over and hugs her and consoles her, and Emi Lou almost always stops crying when she hears her sister's voice.
And as a random final note, can I just say how happy I am that we invested in a decent camera and a couple lenses last year?! I'm really embarrassed how bad the pictures of Gigi as a baby are. I know I still have a lot to learn about how to use a digital SLR camera, but just using the SLR on "auto" rather than using my point and shoot is giving me such better pictures! I was a little hesitant to spend a lot of money on a camera, but I'm so glad Marco convinced me it was worth it!!
2 comments:
Aw, little loves. They are perfect. I totally think they are twinsies, and Gigi looks like SUCH a good big sissy. Love those girls. As for the SLR, what lenses to you have. I bought the camera you have, per Mojo's instruction, but I only have the 50mm lens so far and I am desperate for another. Any recommendations? Love you all!
Yeah, the 50mm lens is the one we use 90% of the time. It definitely seems to take the best portraits :)
Post a Comment