First, when she was just 2 days old, she met her Great Grandma Taylor
and her Grandma Baxter
I really wish I would have gotten more pictures of my mom with Gigi. Gigi always has so much fun with her Grandma Baxter! I guess I had an excuse this time... I was in bed most of the time she was here... but I'm really going to make more of an effort to take more pictures next time Gigi is hanging out with her grandma. This is the only good shot I got...
Then, when Emi Lou was 2 weeks old, she got a visit from her Grammy, Pop Pops, and Aunt Sophie!
Grammy got lots of funny faces from Emi Lou... some that I had never seen before!
Grammy and Pop Pop brought the girls a special present... the book "Puppy Too Small," which was daddy's favorite when he was a kid! Pop Pop was so sweet and read it to Gigi over and over...
We're so glad we got visits from our loved ones, and only wish the visits didn't have to be so short! We're counting down the days till we get to visit everyone in Idaho in July!!
4 comments:
oh the faces!
I know! If we can make it up to Alaska this summer (keep your fingers crossed) I'm sure Emi Lou and Ruby will have lots of fun making funny faces at each other :)
Dear Xela and Marco,
I read through the whole blog and I absolutely loved it! What a magnificent memory you have created (be sure to make a backup of it!!).
When I had my babies blogs didn´t exist, but I did a journal for each (maybe you remember my telling you about that on an email)... and nowadays they enjoy that SO much!
One of the most precious gifts parents can make to their children is to write down all these life days for them to read when they grow.
Magnificent pictures (hurray for the new camera, well done!) and tender writing.
All my love to you four!!
Karen
Thanks so much Karen! I've never been very good at keeping a journal. I did keep one for Gigi for the first 2 years, but my entries were very sporadic! Blogging seems more fun though (probably because it includes photos) so I have more motivation to write regularly :)
Post a Comment