Friday, May 27, 2011

What I Love About You...

I love how tiny you are.  I wish babies didn't get so big so fast!


I love your dark, curly hair.


I love your chubby cheeks and double chin.


I love how curious you are... always looking around and discovering your new world.


I love how you look like a birdie, waiting for something scrumptious to be dropped in your mouth, when you need to nurse.



 
I love what a great big sister you are.


I love how much you love your sister.  It makes me smile when you call her your best friend :)


I love how you cuddle Emi Lou when you nurse.  Precious sweetness!


I love my girls!

5 comments:

Renee said...

<3 what a sweet family!

l i z said...

she is the freaking cutest thing ever! and so stylish, I must say; especially for her age!

I definitely see more of Gia in her with these pics. her little nose and mouth especially. just LOVE her.

Dawn B said...

This is awesome! Love the pics, love the comments, love the girls, love you.......!

Annegirl said...

Anabella can't stop kissing the computer screen when we look at pictures of sweet Emilia...she is beautiful beyond my ability to express and we love her dearly! Seriously exquisite; she and her pretty sissy are so lovely together. I love how gentle Gig is with her in the pictures. Is it just me or does Lucia look a lot like Marco? Give them a smooch from all of us at the Lohnes household! Can't wait for July, the days are going to CRAWL.

The Genoveses said...

Thanks everyone! I am definitely seeing more of Marco and Gigi in Emi Lou now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...