Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Week's Worth, v.3 - Idaho

Last week I shared a few photos of our trip to Idaho.  Here are some photos of the rest of our trip...


So this picture wasn't actually taken in Idaho, but I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't actually take any pictures of Emi Lou while I was in Idaho (other than the ones I posted last week).  She did get this dress while she was in Idaho though! (Thanks Aunt JuJu and Uncle Duane!!)

For the 4th of July, we spent the first half of the day at my parents house and then went to Marco's parents house for yummy food and fireworks.  As we were getting ready to leave my parents house, my sister Cyndi's amazing little monkeys decided to climb into their dad's car thru the window and up thru the sunroof on to the hood of the car. I probably should have been standing right next to the car, making sure they didn't fall, but I just couldn't resist taking pictures of these mischievous little munchkins!


So proud!

The highlight of our trip was probably our visit to the Boise Zoo.  It's sooooooo much better than the Salt Lake zoo.  It's like a mini San Diego zoo! 


Gigi got to feed goats.


The happy, well-fed goat.

We went to the butterfly exhibit and it was AMAZING!!!  


This little guy landed on the stroller, and when I put my finger out, he crawled right on!  I could hardly believe it!!  It was so cool because he just chilled there till the zoo keeper took him off as we were leaving.


Gigi was kind of scared of the butterflies.  She liked them from a distance but got a little freaked out if they got too close to her. 


I think Gigi's favorite part of the zoo was hanging out with her cousin Emerald!


Posing for a picture is kinda hard to do... especially when both mamas have their cameras out to capture the perfect photo op!  Poor Gigi wasn't quite sure where to look!



These sweet little girls were obsessed with holding hands...


everywhere they went...


I loved following these two around and listening to their cute little conversations!  They're so adorable together!!  I never thought I'd say/write this, but I hope we can move back to Idaho someday so our girls can grow up near their cousins and grandparents!

2 comments:

Annegirl said...

Wow, your butterfly photos turned out great! Loved this post :)

Dawn B said...

Fantastic photos...as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...