Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I figure I should start the new year off right... by blogging!  Maybe this will be the year I actually do it regularly :)

We decided to go to downtown SF last night to watch the fireworks and ring in the new year.  I didn't bring the "good" camera, but got a few cute pics on my point & shoot.

 
Little Miss Gigi can sleep thru anything!  She fell asleep in the car on the way to the train station and stayed asleep in the stroller thru the whole noisy train ride!

 
Best buds!!

 
Checking out the beautiful lights on the Bay Bridge while waiting for the fireworks to start.  Emi did NOT want to sit still or be held.  She wanted to run in circles and meet people!  She made friends with the guy who was kicking everyone out of Starbucks and he gave her free cookies :)

 
Sleeping Beauty


 
She was super excited to see fireworks when she woke up!


Enjoying a special New Year's treat
 

 
The fireworks were amazing!  (Too bad Emi passed out before they started!)
We hope you all have a peaceful and prosperous 2013!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...