Friday, November 18, 2011

Blogger-phobia

I'm sure it's glaringly obvious, but I've been a major slacker in the blogging department over the past few months.  I've had a bad case of blogger-phobia (which may or may not have been the result of a certain someone accusing me of spending too much time online! :oP)  Even now though, the thought of blogging gives me anxiety.  I sat down with the intent to blog about 2.5 hours ago, but I've spent most of that time on facebook, email, and biting my nails.  I'm not sure what's wrong with me... has anyone else experienced this??

Anyway, I have lots of pictures I want to share, documenting all the exciting events of the past few months, but I'm sure it'll take me months to do so.  I'm also going to try to get back to posting my Week's Worth posts again.  That might be kind of ambitious with the holidays coming up, but that's something I really want to have for my girls to look back on when they're grown.

So without further ado, here are some photos from our exciting August adventures...


We had some great weather in August, so we spent a lot of time in the backyard.  Gigi loves eating bananas and playing with her word puzzles. 


Gigi wanted to pose with daddy's car. (He swears this was her idea!)

I'm kind of afraid this....

may lead to this...


We love to wear our babies!

 


And Gigi loves to dance...







Sweet Emi Lou loves to sit...

 (She really loves to smile too, I just can't capture it with the camera very well!)

I plan on posting a bunch more pictures of Emi Lou tomorrow, in honor of her 6 month birthday!  I can't believe my little baby is already half a year old!!

Now I'm off to pick up the house and do laundry... daddy is due home in just a couple hours!  Hooray!!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Your Alive!! I'm pretty sure Marco would not allow Gigi to pose in a bikini behind his BMW like that...ever. Miss you guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...